Documents to be enclosed for new application for license to State/Central Licensing Authority
1. Form-B duly completed and signed (in duplicate) by the proprietor/ partner or the authorised signatory
2. Blueprint/layout plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions in metres/square metres and operation-wise area allocation.
3. List of Directors with full address and contact details
4. Name and List of Equipments and Machinery along with the number, installed capacity and horse power used.
5. Photo I.D and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor/Partner/Director(s)/Authorised Signatory.
6. List of food category desired to be manufactured. ( In case of
7. Authority letter with name and address of responsible person
nominated by the manufacturer along with alternative responsible person indicating the powers vested with them viz assisting the officers in inspections, collection of samples, packing & dispatch.
8. Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as ingredient in food from a recognized/ public health laboratory to confirm the portability indicating the name of authorized representative of Lab who collected the sample and date of collecting sample9. Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.)
10. Partnership Deed/Affidavit/Memorandum & Articles of Association towards the constitution of the firm.
11. Copy of certificate obtained under Coop Act – 1861/Multi State Coop Act – 2002 in case of Cooperatives.
12. NOC from manufacturer in case of Re-labellers
13. Food Safety Management System plan or certificate if any,
14. Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centres etc in case of Milk and Milk Products processing units.
15. Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants.
16. Pesticide residues report of water to be used as ingredient in case of units manufacturing Packaged drinking water, packaged Mineral water and/or carbonated water from a recognised/ public health laboratory indicating the name of authorised representative of Lab who collected the sample and date of collecting sample including source of raw water and
17. Recall plan wherever applicable, with details on whom the product is distributed.
18. NOCs from Municipality or local body and from State Pollution Control Board except in case of notified industrial area.